The Final Countdown- Ty Croes Weekend

Terry Everall

Well its nearly here

Just got back from 10 days hols in Suffolk with the Boxster and 900 miles of mostly roof down motoring! Bliss! (The heated leather seats worked well.)

Cant believe that ACW and JL have a chance of top honours when Tim Nunn was so far ahead.

See you there guys

Fingers crossed for good weather and a nail biting finish to the season

im out i think :( will know friday but looks like it at the mo

good luck to everyone :t-up: sorry i cant be there to see it.hope the weather is kind to you all :yes:

Good luck to all the class and Championship contenders, I'll be there :t-up: but the car is staying at home :(

It will be good to see you again bob. Will you be staying overnight on Saturday? there's a bar at the circuit that does food. All as you need is accomodation and there is camping and showers at the circuit too

It going to be one awesome, good luck to championship and class contenders.

My maths might be wrong...

Tim and Ade are in contention for overall champion, John can't quite make it. Ade, after a fantastic run of 102s, is probably the favourite.

Whatever the outcome I am sure target times will be smashed. Let's hope Longton don't go and move the finish line.

I'm looking for a couple of passes and will come and cheer on all and take some photos.

Good luck.

There will potentially be a massive battle between John and Tim for 2nd, that is if Tim doesn't win

Hoping to come along on Sunday too. lucking forward to catching up with everyone as I havent been out this year

Good luck all.

Ian

See you all there, I will have the computer and scoring spreadsheet with me, so should be able to let you know after the last run who has won :d :d :d

Looks like about 10 cars from WSCC which is a bit disappointing really.

Whats your email address Bob?

A lot of us get there Friday night

No ticket required before 1000hrs Sat and 0930 Sun but you will need a pass to get back in if you go out during the day

I've found your email address and sent the wadge of gunf over to you Bob