October Cheshire Meet, Including Guests From Westfield Sportscars.

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Thanks to Dave for organising this meeting and Julian and Simon for attending.

Julian and Simon gave a surprisingly open and frank discussion about Westfield sportscars and its future directions.

I am now confident the company is in good hands :yes:

They were keen to open the forum to solicit our input and Julian was even taking some notes :o .

NB. I found the details and development background of the new Honda powered S2000 and the iRacer very interesting

• Like 1

The S2000 kit sounds great, shame Omex hadn't finished as I know we would have all liked a look over that!

Lots of discussion over Westfield involvement in upcoming shows and we were pushing for track support too!

Good to see Julian and Simon were asking what we would like to see new in the options or parts list, adjustable suspension front and rear, toe and camber without removing ball joints, half hoods amongst others

All in all a great evening

Dear All,

I really enjoyed the evening and the warm welcome we received from all the members.

We had some great feedback and will take everyone's thoughts and ideas onboard for the future.

Shame the Mega S2000 was not ready and I'm really looking forward to driving the car next week and will update you on how it performs....

Not sure if everyone has seen the current parts offer....for every £50 spent in October you will receive a £10 voucher.

Kind regards

Simon Westwood

Sales & Marketing Manager

www.westfield-sportscars.co.uk

The S2000 kit sounds great, shame Omex hadn't finished as I know we would have all liked a look over that!

Lots of discussion over Westfield involvement in upcoming shows and we were pushing for track support too!

Good to see Julian and Simon were asking what we would like to see new in the options or parts list, adjustable suspension front and rear, toe and camber without removing ball joints, half hoods amongst others

All in all a great evening

Is this why you are selling the Elise and returning to the Westfield fold Andy.Even up in Scotland I hear you maybe hankering for a V8!!!

He is, he keeps going all misty eyed at the thought of burbling V8's :d:westy: :westy: :westy: