What Was Your Best Upgrade During 2012?

abbeya

too many new parts to think about it, maybe the carbon boot panel . the best has to be the rolling road setup.

Cheapest: Digital caliper from Amazon for £10

No upgrades beyond that, just essential repairs to brakes, but may still buy a new silencer as The Wench is definitely getting more vocal at speed!

Changing to aero screen & fitting wider rear wheels / tyres for me , the car really seemed to stick like do do to a blanket giving much more confidence through fast and low speed corners & go a bit better down the straights compared to last year . :t-up:

Maybe a cage will be this years winter mod . ???

Blackberry Bold 9700 to a Samsung Galaxy S2 :yes: trouble is I've started to look at a Samsung GalaxyTablet 10.1 now as well :oops::d

Changing to aero screen & fitting wider rear wheels / tyres for me , the car really seemed to stick like do do to a blanket giving much more confidence through fast and low speed corners & go a bit better down the straights compared to last year . :t-up:

Love your vid MGF255, certainly gave the Fezzas a good run for their (big) money :westy:

Makes me wanna get out there, cheers for posting :yes:

• Like 1

Better headlights, got rid of the 1candle power crap that was on the car.

New steering wheel and electric fan

Not that exciting really

Maybe a cage will be this years winter mod . ???

liked your driving lines, of which the same couldnt be said for the ferrari at the start of video!!!

U just needed about 50hp more for the long straights and then youd be unstoppable :p upgraditus begins!

liked your driving lines, of which the same couldnt be said for the ferrari at the start of video!!!

U just needed about 50hp more for the long straights and then youd be unstoppable :p upgraditus begins!

100% correct .... :d

2 litres tempts me but I`d begrudge getting rid of a perfectly good 1800 till I have to , it just wont blow no matter how much it`s revv`d ......... :oops: