Membership Expiry Date

Andrew

I think I may have missed a W World.. last one I received was summer 2012? So have been looking on my profile / settings to see if my membership has lapsed. Can't find the info anywhere. Can't remember getting a renewal email, so I should still be paid up. ???

Is my membership information somehere on my profile, but I can't find it? :oops:

Suspect Scott is rather busy with urgent family issues. Probably best to email him and wait as he won't want to be hassled at this time. My membership is due up this month I think, so will leave it till all systems are back to normal.

Bob :(

I thought we all expired at the same time these days - on the anniversary of the new forum going live - as we all paid to rejoin but got assorted discounts based on how much we had remaining on the prior year

can't tell you when that is though

You may have just saved me some cash, well done. Will find out eventually.

Bob :yes:

Gents,

Away indeed on sad family business until next week, but Membership FAQ is your friend - see Item 11:

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/93966-membership-f-a-qs-please-read-this-first/

Hope that helps. I will check the mailing list when I get back to make sure Andrew is on it, but can send another copy if Postman Pratt lost it.

Please note as well the system will not let you renew more than 30 days in advance. If you want to renew more than 30 days in advance, you can post me a cheque and I'll handle it manually.

Thanks,

Scott

I thought we all expired at the same time these days - on the anniversary of the new forum going live - as we all paid to rejoin but got assorted discounts based on how much we had remaining on the prior year

can't tell you when that is though

I think the new forum went live on 4th January 2012 - the day I got my engine running after lots of head scratching!

I think the new forum went live on 4th January 2012 - the day I got my engine running after lots of head scratching!

My email inbox was going nuts up until then :d :d

I think most of us will be renewing our membership in January with the exception of the newbies that joined during this year

My email inbox was going nuts up until then :d :d

It certainly was - forever grateful I am :t-up:

• Like 1

You can see your exact membership expiry date by clicking on your boardroom user name (Your Profile) in the top right corner of the screen, then clicking on Client Area, and finally Purchases.

I've clicked on all sorts of icons on my profile, haven't found my membership expiry date. Can anyone give a clearer step by step guide for a PC numptie? :t-up:

Andrew,

I've updated the FAQ Section 11 with clear instructions - take a look. Your membership expires on 5 January. :)

Scott

Andrew,

I've updated the FAQ Section 11 with clear instructions - take a look. Your membership expires on 5 January. :)

Scott

Just spotted the updated instructions, sorted! :yes:

Missing mag replacement landed this morning, cheers Scott. :)

• Like 1