For all those down south

shaun

Tony Sighe has all the details.

I know that a few from Northants and Surrey will be coming along.  Hoping for about 40 cars if weather is good.

Bring a picnic, otherwise there is plenty of food at the pub - they normally have bbq going.

On the way home take a trip through Turville where the Vicar of Dibley was filmed  :D  :D

Arrive at 12pm so plenty of time for a scenic run and leave at 3pm or later, whatever takes your fancy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• shaun

• Blatman

• felters

When you say he has all the details, do you mean he's told you people are coming?

I'm happy to come by myself (if I come at all), but if people were heading over there from this direction, it might be nice to all come in convoy!

Andy

When you say he has all the details, do you mean he's told you people are coming?

I'm happy to come by myself (if I come at all), but if people were heading over there from this direction, it might be nice to all come in convoy!

Andy

Last spoke to Tony at the karting held at Winners (near Swindon) about a month ago now.  You may have been there.

Tony said that a few may be interested and would send out some emails.   Are you on Tony's mailing list?

I'll send him another email and find out who is going.

Nope, I wasn't at the karting. Haven't been along to any WSCC events yet. Starting to feel a little guilt :)

Trouble for me is I seem to be slap bang in the middle of three or 4 areas (Cheltenham / Gloucester, Bath / Bristol, Thames Valley and Wiltshire).

Might pop along to a Bath / Bristol meet at some point, that's probably the closest venue to me.

I'm not on Tony's mailing list, no. Is he Chelt / Gloucester?

Andy

Weather forecast for Hambleden tomorrow is 'bright or sunny spells'.  

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Click here for latest forecast

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Rain is coming on Monday

So let's make the most of it

:D  :D  :D

I will see you all at The Bird in Hand tomorrow morning for my first Westfield meeting.

My car is fairly easy to spot, red with white stickers and me and the wife fighting over whos turn it is to drive!

Some photos here.

Was that Blatters in the Green Meanie? Your avatar doesn't do the colour justice :)

Andy

Good photos Andy

Where's the Robin Hood?? ???

Hambleden_2003-063.jpg

For more pictures click here

Oh good.................

Hambleden_2003-061.jpg

How long before some-one "modifies" my reg plate to say ******......... :0  :0  :0  :D  :D  :D

What was that thing with an automatic gearbox in it? Kind of goes against the grain a little if you ask me :).

As for the Robin Hood, which one was that? Is it the one with the people stood around it in the photo in your message above (with the strange shaped roll bar)?

For anyone interested, my car is second from the right in this image.

Was a pretty good day...surprised at some people's ideas of a 'classic' though! MGF? MX-5? MG ZS? Audi A4? Hmm... :0

Andy

Well, just thought it'd prove I was there :)

And I did brave the elements and take the Westy too!

Andy

I missed the roof opening, but my other half saw it! :).

And the Robin Hood? I've just checked my photos and there isn't a red car two down from mine :).

Or am I being stupid? :durr:

Andy