OH DEAR

mikehreynolds

A friend of mine once claimed that his Citroen AX had been hit by a stag, hence why he ended up in a ditch with a written off car.

It took him a few years to confess to us but it turns out he did it all by himself by trying to pretend his Citroen AX was a high performance sports car with far superior handling characteristics to those which the Citroen engineers had actually endowed it....  :D  :D

The last AX I drove was the bouncy bouncy understeer type.  That was before Citroen captured the boy racer market with the well handling VTR though.

You must of plied him with many beers before he admitted that one!

Well there was actually some suggestion made that he was plied with many beers when he mistook his ****reon AX for a car that could go round corners....

This happened to me on the M4 some years ago near Swindon. Driving along early morning 80ish a deer casually walked up the embankment looked at me and thought "yeah I can make it" alas she was wrong. The deer hit the front nearside of the bonnet smashing the bonnet, wing, nearside front and rear door and smashing the screen. I shall never forget the sight of its little eye punching the screen in, I shall also never forget the reception I got at home when I told the family I had hit a deer "was it alright?" No it died, hencefoth for months I was Bambi killer. The insurance claim was fun with sketches of bambi scurrying across the motorway and bits of it spread afterwards across the page in red pen. But seriously, if anyone in a Westfield were to hit one the chances are they would be severly hurt if not killed as the screen would not deflect it at all. On the bright side Venison freezes well!

:blush:

'tis a strange addiction that comes about after you install the google toolbar at the top of internet explorer.  Without knowing it you begin to put all sorts of junk through it simply because most times you get something witty back.  Naturally the auto typing fingers soon put it up in the forum for the rest of the world to admire or become bewildered with.

Have removed to protect myself from the animal rights people :0

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - Venison  :D  :p  :D  ;)  :p  :)  :D  niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Pity - the one with Bambi looking up at you from the table actually made me chuckle.  Don't know why, it just seemed like the lab technicians idea of a laugh.  I bet there are a load of other piccies with them pretending to have a deer's head, or antlers....  :D  :D

*cough*

who's Two Dinners  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

I could mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Venison = large pie

hi, im thumper, who are you?

im bamb...... vrrrooooooommmmmmmmmmmm kablam

free sw**ky dinner for a week and wrecked car

mmmmmmmmmm dinner

Mark as you are partial to pies and I belive you are midlands based? the place to head for is The Pie Factory in Tipton (home of the Tipton Taliband) not too far from Westfield factory. I was taken there by a company for lunch. If it flies, swims or walks they put it in a pie. I had the cow pie complete with pastry horns which would have fed a family of four for a week. I am ashamed to admit it defeted me. If you have vegatarians with you no problem vegatable pie. Puddings, if god has provided you with waste disposal unit rather than a stomach, is, correct pie. All washed down with some midland beer, w**ks or tanks something like that. If anyone is in the area it is a must go place.

The Pie Factory in Tipton

Not half as good as it used to be  ;)  :)  :D  The Old Dry Dock in Netherton - I always liked better - I have actually managed 2 Cow Pies avec horns in one sitting, washed down with several of the innkeepers finest Entwash or Lumphammer as it was known  :D  :devil:  :p  ;)  :D  :)

It twas a small chain of pubs known as "The Little Pub Co." Mad O'Rourkes.

When asked next who ate all the pies  ;)  :D  :)

Yes my Westfield is a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiideeeeeeee body version.

Black Country mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Real Ale mmmmmmmmmmmmmm and dead animals to eat  :cool:  :D  :devil:  :)