The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

Good morning.

Up late this morning. We had a very big storm right overhead last night. Started at about midnight and went on until 02:00.

Lightening and thunder at the same time. Rain was so heavy I thought the roof would cave in. As it is it leaked in a few places. (we need a new roof)

This was followed by very strong winds, so strong I thought the roof would blow off. Wished it would as it's insured....

Strong wind, heavy rain over night, more heavy and a bit of localised flooding this morning. Yuk.

Not blatting weather. You can post away all day instead.

AFter an awful Sunday evening / Early Monday morning. The sun is shining in Cornwall, and its a nice crisp day

Sunny here now and not too chilly. Bit windy at tree tops but ground isn't too bad.

Incredibly windy still when at 3000ft, but nice and calm on the ground. That was one wet and wild Nadine

Morning all, another late one. We had a power cut during yesterdays storm and I reset the clock - 1 hour slow!

Mornin all.bright and cool here supposed to rain later.off for my mornin cuppa.