The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

You da man Norm..I will try and catch up to you....does rum, Baileys and guinness in the same session count!

Finally stopped raining here in happy hertfordshire. Time for a quick blat, with some skidding me thinks!

'bout 15 deg at the mo

Yes, it all counts.

I doubt I could do it now.

When I was younger and felt a cold coming on I would buy a bottle of Bells on the way home and finish it during the evening. Headache at 5 am when I got up but was gone by 9 and no cold.

Morning from Doncaster. I don't believe it but the sun is shining and the sky is blue. Bit cold but u can't have everything.

Morning all. Overcast again. Getting chilly. No rain expected today.

Going to finish off the hatch in the dressing room and do a few other bits and pieces.

Don't worry, I'll be careful using the power tools. I used tha tables was yesterday and still have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs. Good ain't it.

A bit cold but the sun is shinning. Macmillans cake morning at work yum yum.

Where do you work as I'm sure we also have a cake day at the office

Norman and a table saw, gives me nightmares just thinking about it!

Dry and sunny here this morning - shame it was not like this yesterday afternoon, I could have test run the new engine!

Mornin all, sunny and cool today.Painting windows today. NORMAN......step away from those power tools...

de a small floored area where there was a gap between the tiled floor and the loft door which is now a window. Tomorrow I'll fill all the gaps around the window with expanding foam. Problem is the loft door wasn't square but, of course the window is.

I think I may spend an hour or three in the afternoon fixing down a tile or two and grout a small area so I can fit the sliding door to the downstairs toilet. That'll be novel, a toilet with a door! It's been without a door for ten and a half months.

Then we're out at the local bar for a curry night. Should be good.