The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

Morning Steve. Looks like summers over here. rain for the rest of this week. But you never know it may get better next week. I'll have a look at the longer range forecast,

No, next week's the same. Sunny periods and cloud, rain on Wednesday and Thursday.

Can you say good night on the good morning thread?

Ooops, just did.

On or second bottle of wine. I think its goodnight....oh what the hell.goodnight good morning.you choose....

Good morning all it's lovely and sunny in Doncaster today.

Well it way be behind the rain clouds

Overcast and damp here in Cheshire.

Morning all, it's raining here but promises to brighten up.

I'm making a large hatch for the dressing room stud wall. I need access to the electrics behind. There is a 2 foot space all the along the gable end which I may need to get into.

Mornin' Norman, still raining here in Manchester too.

Well there's a surprise.

When we lived just over the hill we would often get your leftovers.

Dry (ish) on our side of the Pennines and the skyis bright. Bloomin' flooded roads will mean my regular trip to see my Mum might be a bit iffy.

Rory's Dad

Steve, you're reaqlly not trying.

One December, when we moved from London to Sheffield and were in a rented house we had one of the staff staying with us.

As it was near Christmas I had 2 cases of red at home as gifts for customers.

It was Birthday the following day. Pat and I opened a bottle to celebrate. When HM came down in the morning she found us both fast asleep, snoring like a pair of trumpets and 24 empty bottles of wine lined up.

Pat fell into bed and stayed there. I went into the office. The accounts lady came in to my office for something and found me snoring and fast asleep under the desk.