Least Favourite Thing About Owning A Westie

TAFKARM

After spending 18 months building it, it's now worth less than it cost me to buy the bits :cry:

Still glad I did it though :t-up:

Last year, after including the road tax, insurance, petrol and the remains of the loan I took out to buy it divided by how many miles I actually drove it... it cost me about £100 per mile.

Tell me about it I did 1000 miles last year. 200 would be stoneleigh and 30 would be the mot :(

Just short of my 3000 mile pa limit, with insurance renewal up in September, going to have to think of a bigger limit for next year as I should have a roof shortly and be able to get out in it more! ;)

nunneys thinking it is a Caterham

nunneys thinking it is a Westfield

• Like 2

The fact that nearly two years of owning it, and it is still 90% finished

Yesterday: Not taking it to work because the met office weather forecast said it was going to rain, and then it didn't......

• Like 1

Having to go to work ... which gets in the way of me going to all the track days I'd like to!

going into a car shop and asking for a fanbelt for a 1992 westfield...

It being a glorified garage ornament whilst waiting for the DVLA office to arrange an inspection they don't need to do

1. Having too many boring but important jobs (like outside painting) to do on a sunny day.

2. Looking at it in the garage whilst it's pouring down outside.