Least Favourite Thing About Owning A Westie

TAFKARM

For me it has to be washing, drying, polishing........only to jump in the car to move it into the garage and my ankles get a soaking with dirty wash water!

Gets me everytime!

Please explain what "washing, drying and polishing" are?

Is this some kind of Milton Keynes ritual?

Polishing alloy wheels

Worrying about the mrs finding out how much it has all cost :o

Please explain what "washing, drying and polishing" are?

Is this some kind of Milton Keynes ritual?

It's what we do in the UK immediately before it rains!

it f**king going bang due to incompetent garage/1 in a million chance breakage (I've not decided which it was) and it now sitting sorned whilst I save up enough money and parts to get it going again! and relax....

"Is that a kit car?"

My reply's usually "I'm not sure, what do you think?"

Or

When someone say's "Nice Morgan", then stands there telling me I'm wrong and they are right.

Might make up a logo with Muck-Luck as brand name and put massive sticker on sides, back and bonnet. I have Westfield enamel badge on bonnet, bright yellow Westfield on front grill, Westfield 30 yr badge on back and another Westfield sticker on the back.

Taking them for a walk around the park and having to scoop up the crap :):d

cannot think of anything really - even the crappy weather doesnt spoil the fun for me

I suppose the only thing that would bug me is breaking the car just before a track day - luckily not had anything yet that has not been sorted in time

Last year, after including the road tax, insurance, petrol and the remains of the loan I took out to buy it divided by how many miles I actually drove it... it cost me about £100 per mile.