Cadwell Park 20/03/03

Bananaman

Three and a half hours in the real world road works trafic and cameras on the A46 does not help.

Paul.

Or go around over the top on the motor way as auto route first sugested but a lot further to drive

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bananaman

• Westfieldman

• BobM

• steve wilson

bananaman. Is your car back together yet ready for Cadwell

Kind of :arse:  I've still to put the finishing touches to the Areoscreen & last Sat i lost a Labarda sensor blanking screw off the exhauct (cue stockcar noises :0 ) I have also got to fit my new AVO's :cool: . Think I'll take this Friday afternoon off to finish the job.

I will be trailering the car down on the Thursday evening, stoping over at my parents in Newark-on-Trent on the Thursday & Friday.

It took me about an Hour last time i did this journey (Newark-Cadwell) due to roadworks on the A46 (are they still there?).

That was in the Westy, I recon on 1&1/2 with the trailer?

Just over a week to go. :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:

Andy :t-up:

Ive just downloaded some great footage of cadwell from fluke-motorsport.Awsome track. I cant wait even though i wont be driving i still get a buzz :D  :p

21Hrs45Mins & counting. :D

Weather looks like it might hold :cool:  :D  :t-up: (there should be a finger crossed onr of these little chaps :D )

Andy ;)

Yes, looks like some sunshine. With any luck won't get wet!

Just finishing off fettling the car now - replaced the brake fluid this morning as it had some cheapo stuff in that I bought in a 5 litre container during my 'bleed the brakes 3 times a day to get through SVA' stage. :angry:

Getting excited but no doubt the 270 mile drive will cool me off a bit!  :D :arse:

Had the event instructions through this morning. Looks like most of us Westies are out together in the intermediate group. Can't see the 6R4 in there but it's still on the list on the website. The Ferrari's in the novice group :(

Its bl**** FOGGY here at the moment hope in clears in the morning.

Colin has put me in the novice group but I may see if I can go up after playing with the Ferrari I was in the experts group last time with Colin looks like just balancing the groups and I don't mind.

Paul.

Im bringing my car too. If we get a few of us then you could push me round the track and make brum brum noises. I'll be in the luton with lakeside furnature on it :D  :cool:

Hi there

What time is it going on till i'd heard 7pm ??Can anyone confirm finish work at 3pm might pop down for a couple of hours.

DAZ