• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

7.5" Lsd Differential (From Sierra Cosworth 2Wd)

SteveRST

Not had my Westfield long and trying to upgrade to an LSD, but I've bought the wrong one, so it's for sale. Collection from Chessington, KT9.

Sierra Cosworth 7.5" LSD inc. 1 ltr carton of shell GL5 diff oil - £220

Limited Slip Differential from a Ford Sierra Cosworth (2WD).

This differential is the larger 7.5" version and the ratio is 3.64. It has the larger 2WD cossie output flanges which are approx 108mm diameter. (The 4x4 cossie and almost all other Fords have the 100mm diameter output flanges, where the drive shafts attach to the diff - this is where I made my mistake when purchasing this! angry.png ).

I have been unable to test the diff, but it is very clean, rotates smoothly (and correctly for an LSD).

I was told by the previous owner that the diff was rebuilt in 2008 after it was bought from a rally breaker in Wales, and that it has hardened planet gears (group N spec) and has done 3000 miles since rebuild, but I cannot validate any of that, so it is sold as seen.

Price is £220 and includes new carton of Shell GL5 diff oil.

PICTURES HERE

07956 144 830

Steve

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.