Hiring A Westie

Bubba

Genuinely glad you didn't have a bad experience Rory's Dad.

Ihad a few more fundamental bits missing..........like anengine!!!!

It seems pot luck as to what may be missing from your kit. I'm very jealous of some of you as I'm buying as I go. That said, parts can be out of stock like with everything. But the build is a journey. Full of ups and more downs than you'd ever like to imagine. But as things progress the feeling of pride really increases. I went on a Stag do on Sat and everyone left their cars by the build venue. I was asked to show people so removed the dust sheet and was hit with such a great feeling as so many people seemed impressed with the creation so far. A feeling I hope to have when I drive it around too next summer all being well.

My advice is take your time, measure twice, measure again and then think about cutting. If your confused or feel lost, don't worry, we all feel that for 90% of the build time and expect westfield to be very helpful and at times, frustrating. A small company with a desirable product can't please everyone all the time. That said if they could please me then I'd be very grateful!!! :d

Good luck.

I was sad to hear that young Jason has moved on as of the 7th Aug he was a nice young chap and as helpful as he could be !

Paul.