Yorkshire Area Meeting

Jon Murray

Is the Yorkshire Area meet on tomorrow night (4th March) ?

I havn't been for a while, thought it was about time I ventured back out of East Yorks and had a pint and a natter.

Jon

AFAIK it's still at the (bizarre) fox & grapes.  Given the spell of warm weather no doubt everyone will don sensible clothes and turn up in Westies...

Given the spell of warm weather no doubt everyone will don sensible clothes and turn up in Westies...

yes we know you want to encourage more people to come in their westys mr Hardcore, I can stand a blizzard without the doors on, always go to the westy meet in the westy.

The rest are jessies arent they  :D  :t-up:

Sadly i'll be in Pontefract toiling in the garage to refit the fuel pipes ready for engine arriving at the weekend.

You're all welcome to come and laugh/spanner/drink tea though ;)

You're all welcome to come and laugh

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i go past old pontee on the way to F&G :devil:  :D  :p

have fun buildin :t-up:  :t-up:

Steve,

it's around 8pm (or earlier) at the Fox and Grapes, which is on the A64 Leeds to York road, just before the A1.

Lovely and sunny yesterday, raining now!!

Greg

You're all welcome to come and laugh

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i go past old pontee on the way to F&G :devil:  :D  :p

have fun buildin :t-up:  :t-up:

well if you're going up the A639 you go past my front door, so go quietly if you're not stopping then I wont sulk about having no engine

silly weather. if taint rainin ill be out there 2night. Hope to see a few people down there  :)  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: