Insurance Require A Photocopy Of My Membership Card....

uk89camaro

I didn't realise that cards are no longer being issued except to sprinters.

There doesn't appear to be any way to get a combination of my real name, membership number, and the expiry date of my subscription, all on a single page.

Can't even do that with the paypal receipt.

I doubt the insurance company will be too impressed if I give them a membership # and ask them to mail teh secretary for confirmation.

Can't be beyond of the tech boys to allow an online facsimile of the old card, that we could printscreen?

Cheers,

Paul

Hi Paul

Membership FAQs are your friend! I refer you to Items 10 and 11 specifically.

With regards to your last point, you'd have to ask ACW and Paul Dew on that, they're the clever powerful ones.

Will that do? :)

Scott

All thats actual missing on the profile page is the membership expiry date; it merely says your an active member. (The date would be handy here for completeness). But from an immediate pratical point of view you could just send them a copy of the profile page along with a copy of the last invoice, which does show the expiry date. (Assuming they actually want to know that)

Paul you must be going to the wrong insurers, can't tell that you are an upstanding member. A Plan did not ask for this info to quote me happy