Sylva Stylus For The Wife SOLD !

CRAIGR

Sylva Stylus for sale

Testing the water as struggling with time to do anything with it.
Sylva stylus built 1996 and registered by dvla for whatever reason as a Sylva Striker . Magazine featured in 1999 of which i have a copy.
2ltr 8 valve vauxhall engine fitted with twin 40's and 5 speed box.
Live axle
Full weather gear.
14" GB Alloys all round
Spax shocks front and rear.
Chassis is powdercoated yellow
Not been on the road since 2009 and engine appears to get hot quickly although doesnt overheat if fan is switched on.
Now for some luverly piccies i'm sure you'll like.
First 4k gets it.
NOW £3500 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P1030620Small.jpg
P1030619Small.jpg
P1030621Small.jpg

That must be one hell of a scoop in the bonnet to cover that big red air filter :p

Whats under the cover behind it in front of the garage door? ???

Whats under the cover behind it in front of the garage door? ???

The mother-in-law.

• Like 1

it might well have been built a Striker and then re-bodied

either way it would make a good track toy if you could cover it with enough stickers to hide the pink :d

it might well have been built a Striker and then re-bodied

either way it would make a good track toy if you could cover it with enough stickers to hide the pink :d

Would that colour fail the noise test? ;):d :d :d:p:oops:

cover it in vinyl wrap, that'll dampen the colour. not that there's anything wrong with the colour if your name happens to be jordan.

• 4 weeks later...

Have you shown this to Mrs guest? she's after a pink Westfield but I reckon this would be just as much fun...

• Like 1

Have you shown this to Mrs guest? she's after a pink Westfield but I reckon this would be just as much fun...

I've just had similar idea... But i couldn't look at that every morning and no chance she'll get the garage!!!

• Like 1

I've just had similar idea... But i couldn't look at that every morning and no chance she'll get the garage!!!

Fair's fair, she has to look at you every morning :p:laugh:

• Like 2

It's not the right pink!!

Sorry if that came across a bit harsh, but it is a bit on the "in your face" and plan was sedate pink.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.