Stafford Kit Car Show

westyfield

..now known as "Carcraft 2003"! at the Bingley Hall, Stafford. It's on Saturday and Sunday 8th/9th March and its only two weeks away. Those of you who made it last year really thought it was excellent, I think, maybe! I'm going anyway, it's the first show of the year and it's a ride out. Who else?

Those of you who made it last year really thought it was excellent

I think if you did a search of all the comments - it received what you may consider more of a mixed reception  ;)  :D  :)  Some folks thought it was good, others considered it not so good.  ;)  :)

Pays yer money takes yer choice  ;) Was known as Carcraft 2002 last year  ;)  ;)  :D

If the weathers dry its a pleasant drive thats for sure - but March is always one of those see what happens on the day months  :blush:  :xmas:  :D

Posted: Mar. 10 2002,22:09    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I braved the elements..and it was B cold and B wet! I'm sorry if I had anything to do with encouraging any of you to go too as in my opinion the show was not up to a high standard.

How on earth did the organisers allow the D....n owners club to exhibit in the main hall? I would have been embarrassed to park such grubby specimens in a field, let alone put them on view to the public and expect them to pay for the privilege! In complete contrast The Westfield stand was fine with both a bare chassis and a fully dressed Xthingy to view as well as a Busa and standard cars.

Dave, of TW infamy had a chat and all I can say is wait awhile and give them chance to run a few events before criticising. They may not be offering exactly what you want but there are hundreds of non club members out there who will benefit and maybe get involved with the club after sampling TW.

:D  :D  :D Er Westyfield, wasnt that you post after last years Stafford? :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Brian.

But I'll still be going again too :durr:

..yes, I know, short memory and all that but the suns shining again and I want to get out and drive and the roads between here in Matlock via Ashbourne and Uttoxeter are too good to miss out on !! :)

but the suns shining again and I want to get out and drive and the roads between here in Matlock via Ashbourne and Uttoxeter are too good to miss

;)  :)  :D

Yeah know what you mean, will be going the same route myself from Claycross area.

Brian.

should be going....       as long as the blade is fully up & running

probably stone way, through the lanes for a bit of fun