All Sold!

AdamR

UPDATE: All sold - thanks!

Hello people,

I have recently sold my trailer and have a Brian James High Level Tyre Rack available. It was fitted to a 5ft 5" width Clubman. I have the bolts somewhere which I can include no problem.

Extra fitting info: Its 171cm eye-to-eye 'sideways' (if that makes sense...). The mounting holes on the trailer were about 167cm - I remember it was a bit of a 'squeeze' getting the bolts out when I removed it!

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

Looking for £150 collected for the rack - these are a £300 + VAT option from Brian James when new.

Cash on collection from Preston, Lancashire would be ideal. You can get me on 078 345 346 12 or fire me a PM.

Cheers,

Adam

hi Adam - interested in the tyre rack - how much to getting sent over to Peterborough?

also how wide is it - looking to fit onto my minnow max

thanks chap :-)

Ahoy!

Sending it over your way might be tricky / pricey... I will see what I can dig up though. WSCC courier service maybe?

Just measured up, its 171cm eye-to-eye 'sideways' (if that makes sense...). The mounting holes on the trailer seem to be about 167cm - I remember it was a bit of a 'squeeze' getting the bolts out when I removed it!

Cheers,

Adam

yeah thought it may be tricky - does it dismantle to flat pack or is it the frame welded?

will check on measurements tomorrow as my trailer is kept at work

Thanks Adam

After ramps like that for mine!

Shame you can't sell without them! ;)

yeah thought it may be tricky - does it dismantle to flat pack or is it the frame welded?

will check on measurements tomorrow as my trailer is kept at work

Thanks Adam

No probs. It's fully welded, no chance it can be pulled apart unfortunately... Gonna call our couriers now, see if they can help.

Edit: Just my luck, got to speak to the thick one, explained it's just a framework not a 'solid' parcel; 'it's too big to go through our system, sorry'... Any other ideas matey?

After ramps like that for mine!

Shame you can't sell without them! ;)

Haha - yes, it would be tricky loading without them :laugh:

Exhausted all options for sending the rack, and they are all silly money, sorry Cleggy!

Bit of a bump too - now £1200 for the trailer, £150 for the rack, or £1300 for both. Need to make space for a new trailer :)

Cheers,

Adam

no worries m8 - shame you are not a bit closer

Get it sold :d

Yeah, it's a bit of a trek! Sorry about that.

Dunno if it helps at all, but I'll be at Blyton this coming weekend (£99 open pit with free passenger, 2nd driver and instruction), and Snetterton weekend of 25/26/27th August. Neither look particularly close to you though... Same goes for anyone else interested in the tyre rack - if I can get it closer to you by bolting it onto the trailer for either of those trips, I'm happy to do so :)

Trailer sold pending collection tomorrow - tyre rack still up for grabs :)

Thanks - replying now.

Cleggy, it looks like you are (in a Dragon's Den style) 'out', but if not please let me know!

Been looking at getting one of these for my Minow for a while now on and off but cant decide on whether to get a High level or Low level one.

How high is it? ???

Im worried that with tyres on I my not get it in the garrage as the door is lower than normal

If your sale falls through I may also be interested

Cheers :t-up:

Good question Ian - I didn't think of that!

The overall height of the rack is 51 1/2" / 131cm. Tyres would probably stick up another few inches above that.

Cheers,

Adam

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.