Pre Season Beers

MIKEASHTON

It has been suggested that we have a few Pre Season Beers, and so I take it upon myself to arrange a night out in the capital of gods own county - Leeds.

The date is to be Saturday 22nd March 2003.

The evening will start with a few reasonably priced (!!;) ales in All Bar One on Greek Street, at 7.30pm, followed by several more ales whilst heading up towards Tiger Tiger.

The evening is open to all, and I can help out with B&B's where necessary.

Looking forward to the evening, I think the main source of amusement will be Mr Billsburry taking master classes from Adamski in the finer art of finding love in the arms of a young lady.

If you need directions etc, send me an e-mail, and I'll ship some out to you.

Cheers . . . . .

Great idea. I would normally be the first to join in, Iv'e got another "do" on the same day. ....sorry mate, but well done for organising it.

Tommo

Yep - Good idea Mike - but wrong date for me  :(  :(  :(  Have a good one  :D  :D  see ya at 3 Slappers  :D

How about Donington over the weekend 29/30 Mar - I know at least 4 WSCC members who will be there - me, Chairman, Watbox (maybe) and Nick Lear - yep saw him testing at Mallory today!

Dickie B

Sorry I gotta stay sober that weekend  :devil:  :devil:  :D  gotta a video camera to hold steady  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Nah forget it ................... case of stella & 1664 at the ready  :devil:  :D  :)  but none for you Dickie B ........ you're racing  :devil:  :D  :devil:

And you know what - I can't wait.  The "non-competitive" test day we had today was enough for me to realise that:

(a) It's bl**dy good fun racing someone else for the same bit of tarmac, and

(b) I'm not going to be last (there were some "grannies" out today!;)

Roll on 29 Mar

Dickie B

Sorry Mike can't make it. I'm in the effluent south, sunny Enfield 4 god sake!! :(

Buzz :(