Cadwell, Elvington and Binbrook

hogman

Am in the process of booking track days at Elvington, Cadwell and Binbrook for the East Yorkshire area and am throwing it open to everyone to come and join us!

We will be using a company such as Book-a-track to do it but if we can fill all the places then it will just be us with no Scoobies etc etc!

Any one fancy it??

Dates TBA very soon!

Cheers

Kevin

Yep Binbrook is an ex-RAF airfield located very close to Cadwell, I have never driven the course but have heard very good things about it!

Cheers

Kevin

Maybe the wording in my last post could put people off.NOT my intention i personally like to keep my vehicles nice clean and tidy and hate stone chips but saying that i have provisionally booked 2 days at Binbrook because like Kevin says have heard good things about it.

Sorry Kevin,have you tried getting in touch with www.javelin-motorsport.co.uk they have about 10 days at binbrook this year might be able to do a deal ???

DAZ

Right then, am finally getting details coming through!

The dates are....

14 June - Binbrook

5 July - Elvington

1 Aug - Cadwell

I am currently negotiating discount for the above so will post again when I have more info!

If we can get about 15 cars then we will get our own session with no other type cars in with us, so come on then - show of hands - who is interested?

Cheers

Update time!

The following events have now been finalised and negotiated...

Sat 14 June Binbrook Airfield.

Full circuit

6 x 20 mins sessions

£70 ea or if we can get 15 then £60each and will have the entire session to ourselves.

Have heard excellent things about Binbrook, excellent layout which suits our cars although there are afew stone chips about.

Limited to max 15 people.

Friday 1 August Cadwell Park Track

Again full circuit not the club one!

6 x 20 mins sessions

£125 each

Again Cadwell is a fantastic circuit which suits our cars to perfection! With discount this is a great offer and will fill quickly as there are upto 24 spaces available!

Am still negotiating Elvington so will update you when I know more!

Let me know

Cheers

Kevin

Mr H

Sounds good to me. :D

Are you sorting this lot out Mr Hog?

I'm getting realy excited about another season of Track action. :)  :)  :)  :)  :xmas:

8 March - Karting at 3 Slappers :D

28 March - Slipstream-Cadwell :love:

April  ???

May :0

14 June Binbrook Airfield ??

5 July - Elvington ??

1 August Cadwell Park Track ??

I can see i'm gona have to start saving my pennies. :0  :arse:  :p

Mr B :sheep:

Aye up Mr B!

Yep am sorting it all out, have got the details and discount for the Binbrook and Cadwell events, am trying to sort Elvington at the mo too!

£70 for Binbrook and £125 for Cadwell - cheap as chips, so they say! Did try for more discount but that was the limit!!  :0  ;)  :D

Excellent value and great tracks to play at!

Shall I put your name down for all 3 then Mr b??  ;)  :p  :D

Andy

28 March - Slipstream-Cadwell

The event on 28th March is run my Javelin motorsports not Slipstream

I will be there in the afternoon

Paul.