• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

cheshire+n/staffs info

SteveD

i have just about got together some dates for event's this year .they will be finalised before the end of feb ,they will include scenic run ??? which will end up at oulton park for the wsc se champ race  :D capesthorn hall kit car show  :D and hopefully we can get enough cars and people together to attend ss event's !! for support of course,i would like to maybe do a weekend away maybe for the anglsey ss weekend ,oh yes camping ,you know it makes sense ,this is just a few i am waiting on other people to get back to me  :0 people who don't like to be rushed  ;) if you would also like info email me ,bevdavies@supanet.com

Although it doesn't look like you driving the Elan in your avatar the car is leaning very heavily to the drivers side rear wheel. Any ideas why ?

mason you will find my fist leaning heavily towards your face if you don't watch it  :angry:  :arse:  ;)  :love:  :blush:

no no tommo !!! i said you looked like barry Mcgiugan's dad  ;)  ;)  :love:  :blush:

I just hope Tommo doesn't burst into a rendition of "Danny Boy"  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :)  :p  at anytime  :devil:

ARM,

I have never met the gentleman driving the vehicle in the avatar, but have always assumed that he was innebriated....

suspension arms will be ready next week.

Russ

oh but mr russ you have  ;) and lay of my  drink problem  :0  :angry:  :)  :D  :)  ;)  :arse:  :zzz:

Missed last night :arse:

Life too busy at the moment :arse:  :arse:

Did we sort any events out for this year ???

What I miss, What I miss, What I miss  :sheep:

Andy :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Arm,

these suspension arms wouldn't be modified non standard westfield would they........  ;)  ;)

we wouldn't want to see you in class F now would we.... ?

:D  :0  :zzz:

O.K. then F it is  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :)  :D  :p  :D  :devil:

Now if I can get all the A Class transferred to E - I stand a "slim" chance of Class honours  ;)  :D  :)  :D  :devil:  :devil: