F1 Brit Gp

Fangi0

Scott, I can accept a poo stirrer if he uses some valid arguments in his stirrings.

I always laugh when DC gives him that look of total disbelief when he's spouting his latest bundle of b*****ks.

I suppose modern TV needs a hate figure to get people watching. Simon Cowel is another example I suppose. Not that I've ever watched him but I'm informed by those that do.

I have to say I do appreciate some well discerned argument or discussion and its not beyond me to provoke such a discussion by being maybe a little controversial . I think Eddy is doing the same being a kn0b to get people thinking, can't take some of what he says seriously but we must remember he has been there and got the T shirt has he not, unlike us closet F1 experts who haven't. Back to the garage servicing brakes and suspension after the monsoon on Thursday 2 done 2 to do.

Back for the F1/Tennis later

Bob :angry:

I have to say I do appreciate some well discerned argument or discussion and its not beyond me to provoke such a discussion by being maybe a little controversial . I think Eddy is doing the same being a kn0b to get people thinking, can't take some of what he says seriously but we must remember he has been there and got the T shirt has he not, unlike us closet F1 experts who haven't. Back to the garage servicing brakes and suspension after the monsoon on Thursday 2 done 2 to do.

Back for the F1/Tennis later

Bob :angry:

bob no reason to watch girly tennis today , f1, moto gp , british superbikes ,british gt , all on tv today so no need to watch tim murray

game set and match

sweaty goat faced lepricorn

I think EJ is confrontational but he can see it from a prespective we cannot sometimes. Whatever he is, he did build a succesful team that when he sold it left him a very wealthy individual indeed, so has a certain knowledge.

Between the team they now have except the token totty, pretty face but huge A***, they have got the coverage about right.

As for Murray, it was his choice as the effort for the travelling and the preparation for the event was just too much, he is after all he is 88 years old and still doing the circuits as an ambassador for one of the teams.

Andy Murray runner up in the gentlemans singles I believe was the target unless I'm mistaken.

Bob :cry:

This was the first weekend I went back to BBC to watch the coverage and I'll stick with sky for the rest. I like Jake and DC but just found the whole thing better on Sky. I'm not so keen in the main presenter on Sky though.

And he wears wigs...

Anyway, so back to the real issue.

What has happened to McLaren, they seem to have lost it big style, cars just don;t seem to have any speed ?

Is it just me or are the tyres this year just a joke ?

tyres are a joke yes wuv ,i brought this up a few weeks ago

give em tyres they can race on propa not some ****** things that dont last two laps , thy might as well be driving around on 888's they would be better than what there on at the moment

Everyone has the same tyres. Some will adapt well. Some won't. It will be the same next time something significant changes.

Anyway, so back to the real issue.

What has happened to McLaren, they seem to have lost it big style, cars just don;t seem to have any speed ?

Is it just me or are the tyres this year just a joke ?

they certainly are laughable , ironic thing is they ruined the Brit GP for me but made some of the other GP's , who would have thought Valencia could produce such a close race ?