Well Done Tim, Er, Andy.

Norman Verona

He's from Dunblane so nearer Edinburgh I think! I expect he's for keeping his fans and therefore sponsors on side. Better for his pocket to be Scotland's Andy Murray for 50 weeks a year rather than 52 I think!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• s2rrr

• SteveD

• Norman Verona

• Captain Colonial

He was a pupil at the school during the Dunblane shooting and hid in one of the classrooms as it happened, although you never hear him mention it. Perhaps its what drives him. History could have different.

Yes I remember the Dunblane connection now, used to drive through there every week going to Aberdeen until we started flying. Must have affected him that business, wish the lad well.

Bob :d

Nah, I'm opting for the Scottish footballers supporters approach - go Federer! ;):p:d

Personally I can't stand the game and couldn't care less if he wins or loses, nothing can change the fact he's an arrogant self opinionated git with the personality and charisma of a dead haddock.

Greenie, he thinks highly of you. :)

Gadgetman, I hadn't thought about that. COME ON FEDERER

Bob I've driven to Aberdeen many times, we have a customer at Dyce. I'll never forget the Friday night on an occasion when I'd flown up (from London before we moved to Sheffield). The wind was blowing so hard you couldn't stand up and the rain was horizontal. The captain came into the waiting room and asked if wveryone would go if he attempted it. I thought he could have used better language but he did say "attempted it".

We all said we'd go as who wants to stay the whole weekend in a wet Aberdeen. Come to that who'd want to stay a weekend in a dry and sunny weekend.

We took off and were crabbing more sideways that straight. The plane (twin engined Focker) was bucking around like a bull at a rodeo.

We got to Glasgow without too much discomfort and I went forward to congratulate the pilot. The rest of the passengers broke into applause. Plane from Glasgow to London was fine, it was nice weather south of Aberdeen.

The big question is it going to be Spain or Italy, that is San Miguel Fresco or Peroni for this afternoons couch exercises. HMV gone to her mums never mind eh :p . Wheels all back on and ACF 50 sprayed where its supposed to be, not on the brakes before anyone blurts in. San Miguel to start I think !!!!!!!

Bob :d

Gayers p*ss

:d :d

Bob - you did say

Just noticed the Spanish San Miguel is made in Northampton by Carlsberg, confused I am. Tennis not started yet and Hamilton leading by 0.9sec from Alonso. No he's not, yes he is err no hes, not Bl**dy hell .

Bob :suspect:

If you want to start off well break Ferderas service in the first game, can't continue can it ???

Bob :yes:

its going a bit Pete Tong

Edited by s2rrr

hick !

Peroni isn't cold enough so stuck with San Miguel, GP was disappointing Murray looks under pressure. May go and check me brakes just in case, getting bored now.

Bob :(

Just started to F*c**n rain B*ll*cks

its not raining here ,infact glorious sunshine sat on the front of the house with the laptop watching the neighbours botty as she washes the car :yes: