Red Seiw 1.8 Zetec

][\/][ajor1

After my recent jaunt to Switzerland (see the Applecross thread) I've decided it can't get any better than that so I've decided to leave

Westfield ownership on a high.

I need to spend some time on an advert but in the meantime I'll post the pic below and then will revisit it tomorrow night to add on all the usual specifcation details etc.

Some basic info is 2000 SEIW, 1.8 Zetec,17k miles, twin 40's, Raceline water rail, Team Dynamic wheels, 888's, RAC roll bar, carbon effect rear lights, Mac1 seats with JK Composite seat pads (which are very comfortable), Sabelt harnesses. The car's never faultered once in my 2 years of ownership and I will miss it but it's time to move on.

Would like £8.5K ideally Reduced to £7500 ono

20120623_120051.jpg

Please forgive the brake dust on the front wheels but I had just driven about 600 miles :d

Hi Steve, looks filthy that, not up to your normal standards, good luck with the sale great car.

Don't worry Chris, I'm taking Thursday off work to give it a good clean :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a stunning car for the money, not only a well built, cared for and reliable motor, but an excellent fast road spec able to Handel track work and with some scope for upgraded.

Genuinely shocked that it is still here for sale.

All yu newbies asking about your first Westfield......this is the answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Reduced again! is nothing selling? I only want to move it on as it's in my neighbours garage and I feel a bit cheeky with it in there. He says he likes having it in there and he doesn't care how long it's there for but I'd rather not leave it there over Christmas.

I'll settle for £7K for it if anyones interested but I think that's too cheap really. If it doesn't go for that money I'm waiting until next year. :(

The funny thing is I've only had people calling me or texting me. No ones been to see it.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4063578.htm

mate, if my car was fully registered over here and sold, Id happily give you 7k for it... wouldnt go lower than that, seems like a nice car.

• 4 weeks later...

hi rekon this is what im looking for can you give me a call on 07917043985,cheers martin

The gunplumber - I'd send him a pm too - he may not be coming on here as regularly as he did.

Rory's Dad

hi rekon this is what im looking for can you give me a call on 07917043985,cheers martin

Hi Martin

Sorry only saw this on Saturday.

I've left a message on your mobile

Steve

• 4 months later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.