Any compiled list of events?

NevilleBull

HI All,

Is there a comprehensive list of all the events going on this year? Not just SS.  The information on this events board room is too vast to read through and understand exactly what the dates are.  We need a comprehensive list which has them all on. I have read through the SS listings though, and will be attending 20 odd sessions.  But what other events are scheduled this year,   e.g. fun days, cheap track fun days, kit car shows, and stuff like Stoneleigh??  When is it all happening this year? Anyone got a list?  If not, can everyone use this thread to post details of known events.

I know there is a list of dates for the Speed Series.  But is it just me being dumb  :durr:  or are the days-dates out?  For example,  it says Sunday 31 March.  But 31 March 2003 is a Monday??

Cheers,

Nev

Hi there Nev

There is an events link on home page

I suppose what we need to do is to start using it.  So far we have Harewood and Mallory track days listed.

It would be a good idea for all AOs to list their coming years events. This would also help with events clashing.

The Thames Valley website has links to its' local areas.  The Thames Valley also have an events page, but needs updating.  Will be discussing future events at the next meeting on 12 January.

Some coming Thames Valley events are

Karting in Aldershot - March 2003 (TBC)

Track day at Kemble with Cheltenham & Gloucs (TBC)

Stoneleigh kit car show 4-5 May 2003

Le Mans 14-15 June 2003

Hambledon Jaguar Enthusiasts day - end of May (TBC)

Donington Kit & Performance show - September 2003 (TBC)

Happy New Year  :D  :D

Hopefully we will be sorting out an events item for the magazine  ;)  :)  as well as updates to the Events page on website  :D  :)  Its not just this boardroom, there's plenty else to look at.

If all AO's could send in details of their local events to myself and mag editor ASAP - it would be appreciated  ;)  :D  :)

C ya out there in 2003

QED -  ;)  :D  :)  :D  Please e-mail all details through ASAP - we need to tell all WSCC members not just us web browsers  ;)  :D  :)  :p  :xmas:  :xmas:  :D

Despite its popularity - there are many WSCC members that still do not frequent these parts  ;)  :D  :)

it says Sunday 31 March.  

???  ???  ???  ??? But the Speed Series doesn't start until 6 April  ???  ???  ???  What date is wrong  ???  ???  ;)  :)

And if you click on the Blue scrolling banner at the top of the page you'll find entry forms to the first two confirmed WSCC track days  ;)

it says Sunday 31 March

I think this was 2002.

Not sure what the dates are for 2003 though. ???

Sighs  ???  :)  ;)  a heavy sigh  :devil:  ;)

Speed Series 2003 Fixtures

Posted em on 14 December in Speed Series Topic  ;)  :D

They can also be found on the homepage SS2003 link button when you download a set of 2003 regulations  ;)

Underpants on head, pencil up each nostril - wibble  :xmas:  ;)  :D  :)  :D

Hopefully we will be sorting out an events item for the magazine  ;)  :)  as well as updates to the Events page on website  :D  :)  Its not just this boardroom, there's plenty else to look at.

If all AO's could send in details of their local events to myself and mag editor ASAP - it would be appreciated  ;)  :D  :)

C ya out there in 2003

You Have Mail (well you will have in about ten mins)

I have mail  ;)  Thanks Chris - 1 down lots more to go  ;)  :D  :)

I have mail    Thanks Chris - 1 down lots more to go      

Teacher's pet  :p  :p  :p

100 lines for Mr Lawry  :devil:  :D  ;)  :)  :D  :p

Bribery and corruption will get anyone anywhere - I like proper beer, curry, bacon butties  ;)  :devil:  :blush:  :D  :)  :D  :p  oh and event calendars  :devil:  :D

Thanks Chris - 1 down lots more to go

Thanks Tony - 2 down lots more to go

Thanks Paul - 3 down lots more to go

Thanks Roger - 4 down lots more to go

Thanks Ulrika - 5 down lots more to go

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

On Saturday 11th January after Autosport going to curry house in Ladypool Road (somewhere in Birmingham)

Fancy joining us  :devil:  :devil: