Renewal ?

dingus120

Got the email for renewing my membership on the 22nd ,it says on it click here , but theres nothing to click on ,is there another way to renew my membership ??

If you're struggling for some reason, you can instead try in the Store at the top of the boardroom, or download the renewal form from the Membership page of the web site and post me a cheque if you prefer and I'll sort it before it expires. :)

I had a look at that but it seems to only offer me the £30 new member thingy for my cart ,there doesnt seem to be a renewal option

, p.s I dont have a cheque book anymore , i can pay thro paypal if you can sort it ?

If the system is ejecting toys from its pram and it doesn't offer you the renewal one but you want to proceed anyway, don't worry - if you pay £30, I'll adjust the expiry date afterwards and add on an extra 33 days of membership - here comes the maths:

£27.50 / 365 days = £0.075p per day

£30.00 (new) - £27.50 (renewal) = £2.50

£2.50 / £0.075 = 33 days

Or as I said, post me a cheque.

Either way, it's a one-off as I had to add you manually to the new boards, so next year will be straightforward.

OK been on and paid the 30 nicker with paypal , is that all i have to do ? i,m not down as a new member or owt like that now am i ?? :(

Stand by caller, you call is important to us - be right back...

EDIT: OK, back now, and thanks for renewing! :t-up: All is cool, you're an existing member, not a new one, and your membership now runs until 24 August 2013.

Thanks for working with us on this one, much appreciated! :)

OK now thats sorted can someone come and help me with this omex loom so i can get back on the road !!!!! :)

Cap'n, I've sent you a PM about my renewal.

I refer you to this thread immediately below this one in the Membership area:

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/95574-renewal/

:)

Thanks. Will we get another renewal notice nearer to the time that membership actually expires then or do I have to remember?

One of the two following things will happen:

> You will receive a renewal reminder email 30 days before it is due, or

> An elderly moose will knock on your door and play Baker Street on the saxophone while vicious squirrels heave overripe melons at you - as a reminder to renew

Let me know how that goes, and make sure you video it as well. :)