Was Hamilton Taken Out And If So Does...

Norman Verona

I think Hamilton was taken out but Maldonado was clearly faster than him at that point in the race and so it was stupid of Hamilton to force the incident and go home with no points. All he was doing if he had made Maldondado back off was delaying the inevitable overtake.

I'm a big fan of Hamilton and think he's a great driver but wish he wouldn't get involved in so many of these incidents, his fault or otherwise

Exactly my thought's Kev

You could see Maldo had more pace, but I think Hammy was affected by last lap desperation. The incident was Maldo's fault mainly :blush:

So, are we alll agreed that it was maldos fault and.....

Steve's body.

Hamilton can't defend its **** or bust with him...he new Maldo was there but wouldn't back off because he wanted that podium. You could argue I suppose, if you want to win you just dont back off even if you know you're going to come off worse!

Don't think Maldonado's completely to blame!

Hamilton knew full well he was there and that Maldonado had left the track (jump or pushed? who cares?). Therefore Maldonado would of had to reliquish the place had he been in front of Lewis after the turn. F1 cars don't just vanish into thin air...do they?

So, why did Lewis turn at the normal point? Daft? Red Mist?

what about the winning car stopping . seem to remember that was a big no no.

what about the winning car stopping . seem to remember that was a big no no.

its ok after the race just not in q3

Don't think Maldonado's completely to blame!

Hamilton knew full well he was there and that Maldonado had left the track (jump or pushed? who cares?). Therefore Maldonado would of had to reliquish the place had he been in front of Lewis after the turn. F1 cars don't just vanish into thin air...do they?

So, why did Lewis turn at the normal point? Daft? Red Mist?

hamilton had track posistion ,that is everything so maldo has to give way especially as he was off track

You don't get swimming pools of bikini clad spectators at btcc

DTM now that is a good sport, been to BTCC many many times and I have seen bikini clad spectators

Not at the Knockhill round, I bet :laugh:

Mainly Silverstone to be honest, but then I do know a lot of the girls that do the pit girl thing

hamilton had track posistion ,that is everything so maldo has to give way especially as he was off track

Yep spot on.

Had Lewis brought the car home in third he would have been the hero. As he crashed out he is being called a bit of a nupty. He is after all a racer through and through and sometimes you have to take the rough with the smooth.

• Like 1

Could not agree more Matt, he is at the end of the day a racer and wants to do his best. He had yet another bad pit stop, and tyres not working and so understandably was a little frustrated at that stage of the race.