Was Hamilton Taken Out And If So Does...

Norman Verona

DTM now that is a good sport, been to BTCC many many times and I have seen bikini clad spectators

Might not have been in bikinis but plenty of scantily clad totty in the pit lane at Croft today.

ps tried so hard not to laugh as I helped push Plato's car after it died before even getting around to the grid, unfortunately I failed miserably. :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

• Like 1

Had Lewis brought the car home in third he would have been the hero. As he crashed out he is being called a bit of a nupty. He is after all a racer through and through and sometimes you have to take the rough with the smooth.

I don't think anyone's calling him a numpty. It's just his tyres were shot and he didn't have the pace to defend. It was the opposite situation in Canada were Lewis had the pace on good tyres and got past everyone after the last pitstop.

He still had enough of the race to go with DRS against him that he should have been thinking about the drivers championship rather than a single place in a single race.

I'm still a massive Hamilton fan, that's why I get frustrated when I see gaps opening in the drivers championship that could have been avoided.

Having said that, it's in his blood and you can't avoid instinct.

• Like 1

That was just rubbish. Hamilton should of known better with Maldonado, really, its not the first time he's being an idiot like that. But Maldonado, what was he thinking, he had the pace, he could of gone past Hamilton on the following streight.

All to do again for Hamilton...

On thing's for sure, we'll all remember the first interesting race at Valencia

On thing's for sure, we'll all remember the first interesting race at Valencia

Ha ha, how true is that

As a post chief my report would have had to suggest the simple facts, Maldanado was 4 wheels off, rejoined in an unsafe manner, making contact with Hamilton, Hamilton hit the wall as a result, and Maldanado continued,

The Clerks and team managers could argue all day long over the emotion and consider post reports from any other manouveres between the two around the circuit etc. But as a simple fact, for that incident, it was Maladanados fault.

Yep spot on.

I agree also but usually a good idea to yield before you are taken out.

Enough of Hammo and Maldo what about Alonso ?

Top drive in far from the quickest car and his start was amazing :t-up:

Agreed the top three all raced well Kimi was lucky to get away with overtaking under the waved yellows though. I hoped that Roman would put Alonso under some pressure in the closing laps but was unlucky with the alternator failing. Schui had the widest F1 car ever for a good many laps but it paid off well for him in the end. Some great racing this weekend.

hate him or not, its undeniable alonso is gifted when it comes to driving an F1 car, was a cracking race i thought :)

hamilton had track posistion ,that is everything so maldo has to give way especially as he was off track

This is the thing - what exactly does 'Track Position' actually mean these days?

If you mean Hamilton had the inside, yep. But Maldonado was 3/4 of the way alongside him and Hamilton ran him off the track.

Otherwise all you need to do is defend the inside line and take a diagonal exit because you have 'Track Position'.

IMHO, Hamilton should have yielded and Maldonado should never have speaheaded Hamilton. They both failed to score so a fair result.

it means exactly what it says hamilton was in front and had the racing line (track posistion) maldamongo was totaly off track (he should of yielded) when returning to the track ,you could clearly see him turn into hamilton

at the end of the day hamilton was in front, it is for maldamongo to overtake in a safe and controlled way ,and it is not for hamilton to yield just incase maldamongo may be faster ,its a race if everyone moved over to let the driver behind that maybe faster it would be even more boring

it was the last lap you cannot blame hamilton for defending ,if the race had 10 laps to go and hamilton had the same tyre issues then yes then you could say hamilton should have let him by

Enough of Hammo and Maldo what about Alonso ?

I like the adverts he does for Dolmio

alonsodolmio.jpg

• Like 1

I like the adverts he does for Dolmio

alonsodolmio.jpg

PMSL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: