Curborough A Big Thankyou And Congrats

barney

Oh, and the attempt to beat the rain home didn't work! I got 200 yards down the road when it rained so hard, people came out of their houses and started building Arks.

It was so heavy at one point, I stopped under a bridge and used the cup off my thermos to bail out the JK seats, cause I was fed up of feeling like I was sat in an icy cold paddling pool.

Thanks to the organising team and well done to all

Yes a great weekend and really good to see so many friends. Just wish I was competing. Would love to have a battle with Tel and Nunny. Massive well done to Tim on breaking the record and being the first class G car under 31. Sec.

A big thank you also to Pete Goulding and John Williams for letting me have a drive of thier cars on Saturday.

big thanks to the organising team and helpers for both days.shame there was not more support from the club members but those who came all enjoyed themself.

think we was lucky in the end with the weather .and was good to see old friends again. bring on the next event :t-up:

shame there was not more support from the club members

I think a lot of that was due to an unfortunate date clash with Le Mans this year... :suspect:

I'm glad it all went off well considering the weather you could have had :oops::d

Big thanks to all for an enjoyable and successful event. Folks forget how much organising and effort goes on for an event like this.

Well done and thanks to all for everything that's gone on in the weeks/months leading up to the event and to everyone today who made the sprint go so smoothly. It says it all when you need to wait til lunchtime to go for a waz, by the time I got back in, checked tyre pressure's, gave it a kick and put some fuel in it was time to go again!

Well done all.

ps

does anyone want some used Kumho's, I'll deliver them anywhere in the UK (joke)

I echo everyone posts, fantastic event, load of runs, weather ok, faultless organisation and traditional WSCC friendly atmosphere.

A big thank you to Pete Goulding who let me warm his tyres; fantastic car and great fun to drive.

Hope to be back at Shelsley Walsh in my own car.

Massive thanks to everyone who helped organise prior to and during the weekend. A great 'club' atmosphere to the sprint day, not to mention so many runs there was barely time between them to get the car re-fuelled/aired etc!

We were definitely lucky with the weather considering how much it threw it down only minutes in to my drive home!

All in all, great weekend. A cateringvan driving friend even mentioned being tempted to buy a Westfield now, clearly the right image for the club was portrayed :)

Echoing all the congrats to all those who put the months of hard work into making yet another brilliant weekend happen-

Awesome weekend, great company as always and cheers for the comments! I blame "the rev" and his scary leg breaking squad for keeping me honest, just!!!

I have no doubt this will be a crazy battle to the end of the season........but lets not forget, it's just a game lol!!!!!!! :p:t-up:

Echoing all the congrats to all those who put the months of hard work into making yet another brilliant weekend

It's what the club does so well, we have such fantastic volunteers putting in all that planning and organisation work for months beforehand.

And for anyone that never had a go at marshalling before, (I hadn't), I really recommend it as a different way to enjoy a days Motorsport! Go on, stick your name down to help next time... :d

I would like to add my sincere thanks as well to all who helped in any way, It was a fantastic event. The event did the club proud, I think. :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

Oh, and my mate Tel wants to know when the results will be posted? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Was a great event, always amazed at how slick this one is, I started to lose count of the number of runs. Many thanks to those who make it possible.