Curborough A Big Thankyou And Congrats

barney

Just to say a big thankyou to Rich james who kindly offered me a double drive in his car,loved driving again :t-up: :t-up: thanks mate..

To all the Guys and Girls who made curborough a brilliant weekend with all the work that entails...

special congratulations to rally boy Nunn who kindly waited to the timed runs to beat my Class record ,leaving me with some dignity LOL..cracking run mate :t-up: :t-up: :t-up::d :d glad to see bike power has suited.

Cheers all

barney

• Like 1

yes thanks to everyone involved :yes: excellent day as usual

and well done mr nunn superb run on a mixed day that still saw some excellent times set

• Like 1

A good day, slightly unnerving being on the start line and having you all pretty much aimed at me while you were warming the tyres :o still, never needed to jump for safety once!

You did an excellent job, Gadgetman.And I don't think I ran over your toes once!

Big Thanks to all involved in running of event

One of the best ever

Special well done to Nunny,

cracking day!!!!

cheers everyone

A good day, slightly unnerving being on the start line and having you all pretty much aimed at me while you were warming the tyres :o still, never needed to jump for safety once!

yes and you were far better looking on the start line than nanaman ,much easier on the eye

Great day and thanks to marshalls and organising team etc and a great time by Nunny!

Will someone break his legs please

It was the hat wasn't it :d

Have only just found out: My partner on startline;

Fancy that, Gadget and Gadgetman

Many thanks to all the drivers who made our job that much easier and most enjoyable!

Gadget.

It was the hat wasn't it :d

no wuv it was defo not the stetson , it was your stunning good looks

You been drinking again wuv?

just started wuv ,hick

hmmmmmmmmmmm beer goggles

Have only just found out: My partner on startline;

Fancy that, Gadget and Gadgetman

Many thanks to all the drivers who made our job that much easier and most enjoyable!

Gadget.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I don't believe it :d

Really enjoyed the day, hard work, I reckon if we'd pushed any more cars they'd have made us an honorary AA patrol.

Cracking start by Marshall too, did the Timer say it as the first start he'd seen this year pulling more than a g?

You been drinking again wuv?

I think it's the thinners he uses painting those lairy green things he drives. ;):p