25Th June - Snetterton 300 Or Bedford Gt?

kevip6

I'm looking at track days around the South East for later June and there are two options on Monday 25th June

Snetterton 300 with Club MSV

Bedford GT with Easytrack

Anyone here doing either of these? Which would be the preference for a 2nd trackday? (the first was at Brands on a novice session day)

Cheers

Not done Snetterton but I have done Bedford a few times and quite like it , nice long track ( and very long back straight ! ) with a mix of corners and plenty of run off but it is rather flat ,the main paddock is quite small and gets very crowded in the morning and if your towing youve got to leave your trailer in a seperate paddock which is a 5min walk away ............ but why dont you try somewhere like Oulton / Cadwell .

Both Oulten and Cadwell are 3.5 - 4 hours away from me, don't fancy getting out at 4am to get to a track and then driving all day for a 4 hour drive home in the evening.

Bedford and Snetterton are only 1.5 hours away. I'll do the further tracks when I can take a couple of days out to get there the night before

Either track will suit you for your 2nd. day. I'll be in Germany on that day so can't come.