• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Passenger Ride in the NW

Mike dB

Hello,

Does anyone live near the Southport area who wouldn't mind taking me for a spin in their Westfield?

If not when is the next NW meet so that I could perhaps come along to see what they're like.

I'm looking at getting one in the near future as a weekend & track car (halves with my Dad) & just wondered if I'd fit into one.  I'm 6' 2" (ish) & not too fat!  :D

Thx

Mike dB

Mike you can come & sit in mine if you want, but it's not going anywhere at the moment as the thrust bearing has gone. :arse:

If you just want to check for size send me a post.

andy :t-up:

Cars near Warrington

Mike i am 6.2 and 13s 10 and fit into mine ok with a bit to spare but i don't think you will fit into anything other than a wide bodied car as the standard bodied was tight for me too tight in fact,and as for the pre lit smaller again. :D

Hello Neo,

Thanks for the reply. Flippen 'eck!  Wide Bodies are a bit more expensive than a pre-lit/standard car too it would seem?

When where the wide bodies available as a kit does anyone know?  I assume they are 'post-lit'?

thx

Mike dB

You can come and see/ try mine in Prescot if you like. Indisposed 'till after next week though. Sei wide.

You will need a wide and they're so much more comfy (and I'm not that big....) No jokes please!!

Excellent, I've got 2 Westies to have fittings in now, I feel like an F1 driver!!  :D

Ok then, just let me know when you'd like me to come over & 'ave a go.  You Westie owners are gr8!!  :love:

Mike

I'm also 6'2" and am not blessed with the slightest build.  I fit in the narrow bodied cars but the secret is to get a nice thin seat made for them.  Playscool do one that works very well.

Rob

Hello Mr Furtive,

You have indeed tempted me over, how much you want for yours? ;)

BTW, how r things, not got your e-mail anymore :(

Scott, I would indeed like a fitting in yours, I'll send a pm later this week!

Cheers,

Mike dB

mike

i'ii take you out for a spin in my recently finished car with pleasure.

i'm in bolton. send me a message if your interested.

warren

Hello,

I now think I've got enough cars to go & sit in!!

I'll be going to see Bananaman & Scott some time soon.

Those of you who did reply, thank you very much for the offers!!

Although a spin out in a newly finished one sounds v. tempting!!!

Cheers,

Mike dB

Hello,

I've just been out in Scott's car & all I can say is WOW!

Has anyone got a wide body laying round spare that I can have NOW!?  Under £5k would be good & the '92/'93 model with disc brakes at the rear? ;)

I don't want much do I? heehee

Anyone want to buy a mint mk1 mr2??

Cheers,

Mike dB