Westfield Sport 2000S Fw On Ebay

wizzer

All bids cancelled and has started again, apparently he needed to talk first ??? ??? ???

Gutted I thought I had a chance too. Was in for 50k tried a million but I had to contact eBay before it would let me bid that much

I sent an email to his Quick Response at about 12:00 and not had an answer yet.

i may try this method next time i sell a car. make the add look fake and with any luck it will get silly bids and sell for loads :d

• Like 1

looks like the fun is over for now, got a message from ebay saying it had been removed and the ebay account being returned to it proper owner....

Won't take long though, we've seen different accounts everytime. Mind you, the message migh soon start creeping through they're thick skulls to give the kits a miss. Sadly though, that'll probably just move them on to something else.

He answered, seems he wants to still sell

Hi and thanks for the email. I am sorry about the late reply. The car is in pristine condition, no problems here, all documents available. The buy it now price including shipping is £4,500 (delivered to you in the UK). I will get somebody to bring it to you if you decide to buy it but we have to close the deal through eBay, inspection period prior buying it along with a refund policy will be included in the sale terms. Let me know if you want details on how to complete the sale. I attached pictures. It's located in Aberdeen

Thank you, Nikolaos

oh in Aberdeen, I'd better go and have a look at it! :t-up:

He would get a shock if we all turned up- i suspect he wont though!

I'm off up that way on Tuesday

oh in Aberdeen, I'd better go and have a look at it! :t-up:

I asked for the postcode to go and view and was given

5 Queens Gardens, Aberdeen, AB15 4YD. He also stated that 'It's parked so that you can see it'

:laugh:

Chip - You can be round there in half an hour. Take some pics and let us see it!

Matt

Don't see anything resembling a Westfield on Google maps :-)

They were nice photos he sent to me, shame they were not actually Nikolaos's car.