Why I Bought A Westfield

Tyson

Can't keep the wife out of ours, as we have a young little girl (2) she can't go in it just yet so every time the suns out we end up taking two cars but someone gets the tin top :(

She even did a track day last month at Snetterton 300 scared the s**t out of me sitting in the passenger seat.

She even did a track day last month at Snetterton 300 scared the s**t out of me sitting in the passenger seat.

I should think it did! I've heard of youngsters driving on track, but a 2 year old must be a record!! :d :d :d

Yeah, that must have been one big cushion she was sat on! :d

I was and now am in similar circumstances, only difference is my wife hates mine!

Nearly the same here, only my wife hates me.

HM used to come in the car to La Mans (from Sheffield) but as soon as we met up with others she would blag a lift with someone with a screen and doors. Then she drove our Disco as support vehicle, full of tools etc.

And as far as height is concerned HM can sit in the seat and reach the pedals and the wheel - only not at the same time.

To help me bleed the brakes she has to lie flat on the seat.

I have more chance of meeting the pope than getting my misses in mine....in 17 years of marriage (today i am reminded !!!!) i can recall about 15 miles with her sat beside me ...it so peaceful i would recommend it ..lol

I have actually no idea why I bought a Westy at the moment, as it never stops ******* raining!!! :cry:

:d

Snap!!!

I never realised it rained so *****y much.

SWMBO keeps threatening to drive mine, but doesn't like getting cold.... bless!

So she only comes for a ride when its hot!

Ooooo Aaaaaaaaaah!

infact i should have done it years ago :d

same here - enjoy :t-up:

Rains stopped get the garage open quick!

Dave