Wide Track Front Shockers

dicky attridge

hi dose any one have a spare damper ,for sale or lend ,i have just completed my kit and after 70 miles ,all the oil has let go ,and believe it or not W/F are out of stock and don't know when they are coming in ,i need to get some miles on i have a trip planed and payed for to italy i soon ,aim in whitby ,buy willing to travel if any one can help ,thank you

I thought the widetrack fronts were the same length as the rears?? Check again with the factory.

Rory's Dad

Depending on what kit you have, some use an adapter so the normal (Non Wide Track) front ones fit

I thought the widetrack fronts were the same length as the rears?? Check again with the factory.

Rory's Dad

they are the same but the factory have none off them ither ,but thanks

hi all still no luck,so getting quite desperate now ,holiday looming to italy ,call 07976524344 dicky if any one can help also what lbs are standard springs

I presume you've got Westfield wide track? If you're getting that desperate, and there's no chance of getting the right dampers, what about putting a set of normal dampers on with the Westfield adaptors. I know it's not ideal, but might get you out of jail. You could always flog them on when the right damper becomes available again.

(Assuming you've exhausted all other suppliers and alternatives)

yup as gadgers says get some adaptors and stadard shocks

or if you let me know the lengths i have some bilsteins you can use if they will fit

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for your help i contacted gaz shocks and they rebuilt and returned the shocker by return of post under gararutee ,they say that w/f shocks come with a 2 year guarantee