A Few Classics On The Rollers Last Week

Northampton Motorsport

Ah, foresight. I could have bought a very good MG TC in 1964 for £100. My uncle talked me into borrowing money from the bank to buy a brand new mini, The mini was probably the better bird-puller so I bought that.

Seen the prices of TCs lately?

Many years ago (late 70s I think but can't remember exactly) someone I know had the chance to buy:

a) a 1969 Lotus Elan for £1000

or

b) a 1969 Ferrari Dino 246 for £2000

yep, he bought the Lotus... :d

Austin Healey 2.? same shape as the 3000cc but with the slightly smaller engine. Duff clutch and they wanted £25 for it.Poor apprentice couldn't afford it, now theres a 3 litre across the road from where I live absolutely mint condition, beautiful.

No regrets, not much

Bob :cry::no: :no:

Great Pics Troy, cheers - I notice NMS didnt include the respray of my westie after the mopedist crunched me :-) james

Wow.............

Great quality pics too.

I was thinking of taking my Golf to NM to set it up better and try and lose some of the slow corner understeer but after seeing that lot if I turned up in it they would just laugh.......................... :down:

Hilux - they wouldnt laugh...... they are great blokes that would give you top service and realistic advice....get it down there... :-)

Wow.............

Great quality pics too.

I was thinking of taking my Golf to NM to set it up better and try and lose some of the slow corner understeer but after seeing that lot if I turned up in it they would just laugh.......................... :down:

not at all mate, everyone welcome

Depends if you arrive dressed like a girl or wearing a horse's A***.

LOL

Don't remember you all being painted blue with woad when I took my car there in 2010!

Jenny

there you go. sorry about the quality but rendering even a short video in HD takes about a week on my laptop

Sounds like you need to tune up your laptop then :yes: thanks for sharing these Troy :t-up:

enjoyed that troy,can you make mine sound like that,is that a yes i hear you say,,ok your budget is £500 luvly jubly :t-up::laugh: :laugh: thanks for sharing see you soon for suspension setup cheers paul :)

Come on Troy, you can do better than that! They weren't real, not an oil leak in sight, eat your breakfast off any panel, no wonder your laptop had to work so hard generating those renders...

Oh boy, the noise that Climax makes icon_wink.gif