Harewood Hillclimb

Terry Everall

Not urgent Kevin.

If you can remember to take tomorrow and look out for Alex Summers in the DJ racecar.

Many thanks.

Ash

Its still raining :cry:

Think the forecast is for sunshine now, Tel. I really hope so, I'm fed up of greasy tracks and wet seat.

I didnt know that you were incontinent Steve! or is it just the excitement that mean you wet yourself :p:d

Not urgent Kevin.

If you can remember to take tomorrow and look out for Alex Summers in the DJ racecar.

Many thanks.

Ash

No problem.

Kev

Its 1930hrs and still lashing it down here and i am only 15 miles away! :oops::(:down::arse:

Pay on the gate it is

weather is stunning here

any good times, looking at the video they seem alittle slow :p:d :d :d :d

even at that speed you could see the fear in there eyes :laugh:

There were a few hairy moments especially near the first corner!

Results are available on Harewodd hillclimb website NOW

track was a bit cold in the morning so good times were hard to achieve but it did stay dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a cracking day as far as I am concerned. Bit of a light shower, but it was in the lunch break. Plenty of "offs" but not the Speed Series boys as far as I know.

I've had better days!

Practice 1, managed to keep it on the blackstuff on which is a first for me in recent events

Pactice 2 snapped the gear lever off **

Timed run 1 I went off at orchard had a massive slapper, managed to cross the track twice before getting it back on track (luckily before the buildings)

Timed run 2 I fluffed the start, the first corner and had a bit of a moment at farmhouse

Timed run 3 was looking good till I dropped of onto the grass coming out of farmhouse = zero acceleration until you back on the black and pointing in a straight line unless you like the taste of armco.

Split times were promising though if I'd only been able to string the best together, still both me and car came home in one piece (apart from the gear lever) and we had a good crack in the paddock so I'm happy enough with that.

It was a slow day though, probably the worst for delays in all my harewood visits.

** Massive thanks to Kev for lending me his nob, a bit shorter than what I'm used to but I'd have been lost without it. True hero and true spirit of the club as he wasn't even at the event!