Harewood Hillclimb

Terry Everall

There was a single seater going slow but somehow managed to spin off twice in successive runs. A couple of Westys went rally crossing just before the Esses and received a round of applause from the guys in orange there.

Had a wonder round paddock at lunch but all WSCC boys gone AWOL apart from Matt who was busy with the car.

We were all there !

Some Westies in top paddock and some in other paddock. Stephen H and Kurt wer next to Matt Hillam and rest of us opposite him

Shame you missed us

We were all there !

Some Westies in top paddock and some in other paddock. Stephen H and Kurt wer next to Matt Hillam and rest of us opposite him

Shame you missed us

You probably were! We don't get long by the time we have put stuff away, driven up hill, parked, get some lunch and then reverse procedure. I know you, Richard and Matt by sight but not other Speed Series guys there. Our Derby/Notts guys were not there.

Kerry, my car was right in front of the competitors' entrance to the paddock, close to race control, and close to the loos! Red road registered car, with full cage.

Results are available on Harewodd hillclimb website NOW

track was a bit cold in the morning so good times were hard to achieve but it did stay dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's Tigger got to? Sciving by the looks of it. ;) ;) :d :d

i sent him them the other day .he never turned up for club meeting either. :down:

he has lost his bounce :suspect:

Oh no. That's a tragedy! :cry: :cry:

• Like 1

i sent him them the other day .he never turned up for club meeting either. :down:

I think he has been travelling alot with work and had man flu last time I spoke with him a few weeks back ..

He needs some more Frosties me thinks ..

There are a few pics on http://pwpics.net these are the pics which usually appear on the Harewood Hill website.

(galleries/2012/may open).