Cadwell 21St May

matt nossiter

Weather is starting to look good for this one , anyone else fancy driving Cadwell on a nice sunny day :cool:

checked this morn and says fine so fingers crossed for a dry day! will be fetching wets just in case :oops:

oil cooler fitted yesterday just need to sort a trailer and some bedding and a drop vodka for sunday night and im done, we are racing karts sunday til around 5 ish so should be down for 8 ish all being well :t-up:

Wets ! , I was thinking of ditching my 888s :durr: to try out some bigger slicks on the front ! .

I'm taking the car on slicks but will have wets & 888s in reserve. It does look like 90% sunshine on the current forecast though :cool:

van is seriously overloaded, 2 karts and all the crap that goes with them then set of wets and slicks all my bedding me and the kids to squeeze in yet! but ready for 7.00 start in the morning :)

030.jpg

and if I rewind 7 years in history im sure Ive done this before :oops::d :d :d :d :t-up: :t-up:

ebay239.jpg

Well, I've been juggling wheels too.. I was thinking about leaving the 888s behind, but remember having some awful slicks that didn't work at all, so sod it. Tak em all! :laugh:

Think you'll be reaquainted with that flippy painted bonnet on Monday Jeff. ;)

Good day had by most, I suspect. :cool: .. the exception being Steve H who's plenum decided to give up the ghost under extreme pressure! Bad luck mate.

Have oodles of video footage, some good chases going on throughout the day. Weather a bit cool in the morning, but stayed dry, so no complaints there.

A few pics till I get the rest uploaded. :)

DSC_2178.jpg

DSC_2157.jpg

DSC_2285.jpg

DSC_2275.jpg

that was indeed a cracking day, tracktime was as good as ive ever had on any trackday at cadwell, was good to meet some old faces and new faces, had some cracking battles throughout the day shame about old sluggsy was enjoying a scrap with Steve and had a great one with stoney when we were both one up hope he had the video working as I was grafting a bit in that session! think anyone that disses trackdays needs to get into a 20 minute 3-4 car close battle on track like that !! other that the dipstick seal failing on the first session everything went well and I was over the moon with my car although not the fastest thing in a straight line it felt really good in the corners all day I gained confidence all day and pace improved ,although I was seriously lagging towards the end and was beginning to make stupid mistakes,was pleased to see the red flag and end of the day in tact !! not sure that staying up having a drink or two till after 1in the morn was the answer !!also bit concerning when i changed rims on the right rear all the bolts on the split rim had come loose and the wheel centre was moving about .

good pics cap !

looks like you guys had a lot of fun - will try to catch up with you soon :cool:

looks like you guys had a lot of fun - will try to catch up with you soon :cool:

Cleggy, you missed a good one. There were only thirty or so cars entered, and I think the majority were se7ens of some description. :yes: