Cadwell 21St May

matt nossiter

yeh just on with mine 19mins long says 70mins to upload!

Steve H must be grafting too, just spotted this. The noise the split plenum makes at the end takes me back to foggy days at Whitby.. the sound of the Hawsker "bull" fog horn. aaaaaaoooooooaaaaaghh! :blush:

I give you Steve H at Cadwell. :yes:

The noise the split plenum makes at the end takes me back to foggy days at Whitby.. the sound of the Hawsker "bull" fog horn. aaaaaaoooooooaaaaaghh! :blush:

:oops::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I take it Steve was not on slicks?

I take it Steve was not on slicks?

think he had the same front slicks as we were running but different rears think they were khumo slick rears ?

Yep, different make of slicks on the back and a bit thinner, for sure though I couldn't stay with Jeff and Stoney although it was a lot of fun trying :d

I passengered with both of them during the day after I'd killed my car and they both had mild understeer on turn-in (sometimes less mild for Jeff :p ) which allowed them to get heavy power on without the back coming loose.

I've played a lot with the setup on mine to make it more neutral-tailhappy and get rid of the understeer but it obviously isn't the fastest way round so I took a spanking there from a pair of good cars and good drivers.

It did make me jump when the plenum split, I couldn't figure out what was going on for a second :oops: .

mild understeer on turn-in (sometimes less mild for Jeff :p )

noticed slugsy was oversteering a time or two, bet the plenum giving up the ghost was its cry for help after seeing pepper understeering for me to get back behind the wheel to show the old slug what its been missing :p:d :d :laugh:

You'd have been welcome to have a go Jeff, so long as I could have a try in the R400 :) . Maybe next time.

Another vid from Stoney.. footage from the other car in the video above, untill the camera sadly dies just as the chase gets going.

Bit late with this one, :blush: It's one of my sessions. Stoney minus fuel cap, then a bit of fun with Colin and Jeff. :yes:

smooth as ever captain, noticed I wasnt hanging around to be caught on the anchor cam :laugh::p :p