Cadwell 21St May

matt nossiter

Booked up Cadwell with Easy Track on Monday 21st May , anyone else booked or thinking of booking this ? , usual format , open pit and 105db ( handy if uve got a BEC )

Yep, I'm on for that one, got a couple of mates coming along as well.

Whoo hoo ! , get to play with :d ( more like see it dissappear into the distance :down: ! ) Steve's supercharged Westfield :cool: . Looking forward to this one Mr Hewson and I'll apologise now if I hold you up through Hall bends :oops:

Anyone else up for this one ?

We'll show you the best way round Matt, Stoney is going to be along in his Westie as well and there's usually nothing between us on pace so should be a good day for a play :d

yep will be there and another couple of the karting cronnies that have bought westys/catrhams in tow :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

We've got to get lucky with the weather.. it should have run out of rain by the 21st. :laugh:

well ive just taken delivery of an another set of rims and a set of wet tyres so Im all set just in case the rain doesnt stop!!

Hi Jeff,

Am hoping to join you all there for my first experience of Cadwell, but depends on business commitments early next week and whether spaces are still available. Hell of a trip up from Southampton though, so, if I come, I'll stay over on the Sunday at a local B&B Matt N has recommended.

What wets are you running? I've just bought some Avon CR28's, in great nick, off of Matt Seabrook to replace some Avon ACR71's, which whilst never used and of 2009 stock, :down: may have gone hard and fine spider cracks had appeared between the tread blocks on one of the tyres. It was a close call whether to keep them on but didn't want to risk it, so hopefully the 28's will be a good replacement. They seem highly regarded.

Saying that I'd prefer it to be bone dry for my first time out, :d if I am able to make it. Have been watching a few clips on YouTube of you and Steve H to learn the lines and you do make it look easy! You'll certainly be disappearing in to the distance.

Hope to meet you soon.

Steve

Hi Steve ,Cadwell is well worth the trip its a great circuit, :t-up: Ive bought some old used michelin wets, they are well worn look as though have been used on a drying track but should be near enough in case it penks down!!cadwell on slicks getting caught in a shower is not a great place to be!! ive had an excursion or two onto the grass in the past :oops:

Provisional Plan at the mo is to go the night before and have a beverage or two on site and kip at the circuit. :t-up: :t-up:

Worth noting that they do charge for camping at Cadwell now, only a tenner or so I think but I'm not sure if they allow it every night so would be a good idea to check.

Camping :o , I need a nice warm bed and full English in the morning so I,ll be staying down the road !

Camping :o , I need a nice warm bed and full English in the morning so I,ll be staying down the road !

no Matt all that is required is a beverage or two with the lads and you will be surprised what you can sleep through :laugh:

Hmmm , might have to invest in a tent , weve got a few far away tracks pencilled in for this year so looks like I miight be camping after all , does a beer or two numb the pain ?

does a beer or two numb the pain ?

A beer or two sometimes numbs the pain until the following lunchtime! :laugh: