THAMES VALLEY MEET THIS SUNDAY

shaun

Sunday 11th August at the Old Devil from 12 noon.

If interested the Knowl Hill Steam Rally is being held this Sunday opposite the Devil Inn (for those that may wish to make a day of it). :cool:

The negative side, is that the traffic will be busier than normal.

If it gets too busy we could always move onto somewhere else - a nice quiet sensible drive into the country :D  :devil:   :D

....maybe towards Henley or Hambleden   :)

any thoughts ......

Any guesses to who's engine this belongs to

blateng4.jpg

Pictures will be updated to website tomorrow

Ain't got a clue but those two pairs legs belong to Blatman and Blatgirl  ;)  :p  :D  :)  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Blatgirls legs have dent's in 'em. Clearly your x-ray vision is starting to let you down.......... :p  :p

bl**** good piccie Shaun. Another one for my collection. I'm so vain.............. :0  :0

Yeah, I know. It's a winter project............they look like crap at the moment :(  :(

Rest of the car lookin good though. No surprise there then. Evnin mate :)

:p  :p  :p  :p

blateng2.jpg

That’s got to be Blatman on the left. That fish eye lenses does nothing for the beer appendage mate. :D

That’s got to be Blatman on the left

For sure and I see that those are definitley not Blatgirls legs, and whoever it is apologies - in defence twas a bit of a girly stance  :p  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :blush:  :)  Slightly collapsed left knee  ;)  :D  :)

did that young child leaning on your cycle wings leave intact without any broken limbs  :D  ;)  ;)  :D  :)

did that young child leaning on your cycle wings leave intact without any broken limbs  

Only just..................

That’s got to be Blatman on the left. That fish eye lenses does nothing for the beer appendage mate.

Yep, that's me on the left, talkin' out my A*** as usual, 'cos I don't appear to have a head..............

That's twice tonight you've called me fat Mr Two Dinners.........I'm NOT overweight, I'm underheight :p

I need a snack.............. :D  :D

Now Now  :0 ....photo clearly been taken at the wrong time  :p ...........I am not admitting to anything :blush: ..........anyhow you should be looking at the bl**dy cars :angry: ...... great photos shaun :cool:

What's Blatman doing with his right hand  :0

Is this a gesture? :t-up:

or what about this one.  ???

a bit more force going down on that cycle wing :(  :(

blateng1.jpg