Membership Stuff

DuncanH

:bangshead::bangshead::bangshead::bangshead::bangshead:

what the devil is wrong with the Post Office these days? I took that envelope to the post office, had them weigh it and tell me what the correct postage was, and then when it gets delivered to you, there's a whole new set of rules. Idiots, one and all. :angry:

Sorry John, not my fault this time, but very frustrating for us both. I've recompensed you for the postage you paid in the same way as I did before. If I keep sending you stuff, you'll never need to renew your membership again. :bangshead:

Scott

And breath, Calm down my boy its only a dangler up, by someone else. Infuriating isn't it, jobs worths every where. Inefficient ones at that.

Bob :d

Very true Bob, very true. I suppose the problem is when you set high standards for yourself, you get irritated when others don't and settle for mediocrity, especially in public service sectors.

Scott,

Perhaps they knew the true value of the contents and added the surcharge.

It was worth £1.09 for the laugh.

thanks again,

John.

:d

Many thanks Scott, received my sticker and disc today. :yes: :yes:

• Like 1

Thanks Scott, my envelope arrived today too... and no postage surcharge to pay for receiving it either :t-up::):yes:

• Like 1

Phew!!!

:) My pleasure - welcome back to the Westy fold - nice car! :t-up: