Duratec Carbon Cam Cover.... Universal Oil Catch Tank

JeffC

Caterham supplied carbon cam/coil pack cover, as new unfitted £115 new

bargain at £65 posted badge can be removed if you dont want to de value your car :oops:

060-1.jpg

063.jpg

universal oil catch tank. same as this one, £20 posted

KGrHqVnME8V58tVSBPGb1zIpsw60_12.jpg

Jeff first dibs on the cam cover please - I take it just fits over the top on the standard I4 engine?

PM sent Jeff

why does it not fit yours?

spoke to a few people now and they fitted them no probs, for some reason my cam cover doesnt have the threaded insert to fit it ??? could prob make it fit but didnt want to redrill it

ahh well I will give it a go - let me know how you would like payment :t-up:

Payment made - look forwards to receiving it - thanks Jeff :t-up:

Jeff what is the capacity of the catch tank and 1st dibs please.

bl**** hell its the invasion of spidermen! :d

not sure but dimensions are 80x65x180mm if that helps

I think shinda and cleggy must be breeding

Cover sold to Cleggy

tank sold subject to payment pm sent

:t-up:

Er, I don't want to pish on anybodies strawberries, but if you need a 1 litre tank to meet any particular regs, that won't be any good.

I had one of the Car Builder supplied models, (which if I'm honest, I already new was well under a litre in capacity but looked :cool:) and got pulled on it first event! Fortunately the scrute' accepted my cable tied on aly thermos flask as an alternative, before I got a proper tank.

If its just for the road, it's a nice piece of kit! But they're made from billet aluminium, CNC'd out and very thick walled on the end caps, the interior volume is much less than a TIG'd sheet aly tank.

That calculator is utterly carp too, even using the external tank dimensions it's over reading by more than 6% and rounding off to the nearest litre.

OK Gadgetman,

Would be mainly for track days if a litre is not suitable what capacity will I need? sorry about this Jeff!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.