Westfield Seight Wanted - Now Found :)

MrG

I'm already arranging to look at a couple of SEight's as a result of commenting in a previous thread started by StanS, but wanted to check if there are any others out there before I buy my first Westfield...

I'm looking for an SEight, mainly for road use and perhaps a very occasional track day. The following would be on my wish-list, but realise I may not find the perfect spec, so may compromise if condition & price is right:

• windscreen/wipers, not aero

• comfortable sports seats, rather than pure racing seats

• LSD

• side screens (weather gear useful, but not essential)

• quick release steering wheel (but not essential)

• roll bar rather than full cage preferred

• boot space

I'd probably prefer an age-related reg, but Q-plate might be okay, if good spec and value.

I don't need an engine with lots of mods, and don't mind whether it's 3.9 or 4.6. This is mainly for road use and the great sound of the V8 is more important to me than the best lap times possible.

Looking for an SEight to drive and enjoy right away, so no unfinished projects or cars needing lots of work please. I'm ready to buy the right car immediately, and I don't need to sell another car first.

Let me know what you have, and what price you're looking for.

Thanks

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Have now found an SEight :d ... and will be taking delivery tomorrow :t-up:

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Well done!

Details? ;)

Another superb car :blues: :blues: :blues:

Thanks... I looked at 5, but this was first choice for me :t-up:

bl**** very nice indeed :t-up:

Dave,

Really pleased it's going to a good home. :) :) :) :) :d

You will now be a member of one of the friendliest "families" around :) :)

Fish :d :d (suppose I'd better look for a new avatar now)

Thanks Fish, I'm looking forward to taking delivery (but hoping the weather soon improves, so I can enjoy it)

Re the avatar, I'd say that you've earned the right to use that for as long as you want to :)

Congratulations on purchasing a very nice V8. I'm sure you will enjoy your purchase for many years to come.

So 2 questions everyone gets asked :

1. Whats the 1st upgrade ?

2. Whens your 1st track day ?

Steve

• Like 1

So 2 questions everyone gets asked :

1. Whats the 1st upgrade ?

2. Whens your 1st track day ?

Thanks Steve...

1. Carpets, wind deflectors, half hood and rain cover :)

2. Might be 15 May ;) ... depending on a work meeting I'm waiting on confirmation of (and buying a helmet... or possibly 2).

Cheers

Dave

I can lend you a helmet ( my size ) and I think I may have another small one you could borrow.

Now that makes Curborough on 15 May very, very tempting, thanks ... just need to keep fingers crossed that the work meeting gets confirmed for a different date then :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.