3 Sisters

Terry Everall

Great days sport and banter, nice to see some new competitors out too. Some great drives in all classes, see you all at Harewood.

Oh and thanks for the lockup crunch photo :blush::)

Results now posted

Looks like 6 out of the 16 entries beat the target time ( westfiel record). Well done guys

Any idea why Kev Bamber didnt enter his local track?

Well my sources tell me that he is having work done at his house and the workmen erected scaffolding or something in his driveway so he couldnt get his car out of the garage. Schoolboy error. :laugh: :laugh:

I have no solid evidence to support this story so far but I intend to investgate so i can suitably take the p*** further when I see him :d

• Like 2

Well my sources tell me that he is having work done at his house and the workmen erected scaffolding or something in his driveway so he couldnt get his car out of the garage. Schoolboy error. :laugh: :laugh:

I have no solid evidence to support this story so far but I intend to investgate so i can suitably take the p*** further when I see him :d

thats nearly as good as someones wheels falling off :oops:

thats nearly as good as someones flywheel falling off more than once :oops:

Fixed that for you wuv :t-up:

ahh but my flywheel didnt fall off it came loose ,and it was down to a dodgy steel flywheel

your wheels did come off though after errrr 10ft ;):laugh::cry::d;)

I would like to thank the WSCC for supporting our Sprint event at 3-Sisters on 15th April. Your support at 4 out of 5 of our events (2 off 3-Sisters & 2-off Anglesey) makes a big difference to our entry list and helps us ride through these difficult times. Entry levels are generally down compared to say 5 years ago, as you can imagine, and costs keep rising, inching up the break-even point. Anyway enouigh of that....

I hope that you all had a good time at the event, spectators and competitors alike. I certainly did; I was competing too in an OMS 1100cc single seater (car 106). The good weather helped us keep the event flowing despite a few track incidents and breakdowns. I am always happy to receive feedback, whether good or bad, so feel free to get in touch.

On another topic, I would like to make contact with AdamR who managed to capture on film a rather scary moment when I found that the hill isn't flat out after all. He posted a picture of me travelling sideways (for a long, long while).

We are looking forward to seeing you all at 3-Sisters again on 1st July.

Regards,

Craig Powers

Longton & DMC Comp Sec

cpowers 'at ' blueyonder.co.uk

Edited by Craig Powers

Craig - I'll fire you an email when I'm at a PC again tomorrow :)

Cheers,

Adam