3 Sisters

Terry Everall

I'm resisting the urge to post up too many as the WSCC calender always needs shots that haven't been on the Boardroom.

(I've been caught in that trap before :blush::down: )

Exactly the same here! I'll probably put the 'single car' shots up, and send the multi car shots to Peter.

And yes, the technology is pretty crazy, with the datalogging and launch control etc. £ per minute driving seems relatively poor, but I am keen on giving it a go sometime soon!

Anyone got a shot of my car No 89 the Blue& carbon Megablade?

Sorry - you drove too fast Tel, I only captured your rear end dissappearing out the side of the picture! :arse:

...or was it my poor camera skills :(

I too am keen to compete at some stage, even if I know I won't be anyway near competative.

Give it a try guys you may be very quick. You WILL CATCH the bug! It addictive

Got a couple of you I think Terry, but nothing very good... Editing at the moment :)

You mean my driving or your pics are no good ? :suspect:

Right, here goes... Quite a lot, and may have gone OTT on the editing in a few, sorry! CLick for a slightly larger version.

Have saved a couple (the best ones IMO) for the mag.

If anyone wants a higher resolution one for any reason, just fire me a PM with your email address.

03.jpg

01.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

Tank slapper followed by scary slide across the grass, not far from a banking...

28.jpg

29.jpg

Lengthy lock up followed by a small thud (notice the splitter) :(

30.jpg

31.jpg

Haha - I meant I only have one or two not very good pics of you Terry. Here you go though:

33.jpg

Taking it rather seriously...

17.jpg

18.jpg

And the chaps who make the day possible!

16.jpg

Adam

Excellent pics, Adam, so it wasn't your photography which was crap! ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:

I knew you would be along with far better pics Adam!

I could try and put it down to your far superior equipment...

But you clearly have a good eye for a shot.

Thanks to all who helped with the car & gave words of support, very much appreciated.

Got to say i think the frustration of lack of seat time & mechanical gremlins probably got

the better of me & led to not taking heed of earlier warnings from the car.

It certainly wasn't my intention to put the car into a slide, just to get it over the line (quickly).

Although the data says otherwise, I suspect the bad throttle use was an attempt to bring the slide

back under control after the initial hit from the turbo.

Doubting whether competition driving is for me anymore, i think the eagerness to succeed/be competitive

often clouds my judgement in the car, leading to such episodes as Sunday! Think i'l dust the cobwebs

off my bike & have some fun again on trackdays.

Anyway, some great times put in on Sunday & made i nice change to watch the action with my boy.

Paul.

Great day getting back in the saddle with lots of westy representation across a number of classes :p

Any idea why Kev Bamber didnt enter his local track?