Why Can't I View Video Links?

Just noticed I can't view links to youtube. Is this a boardroom thing or is something wrong with my PC?

People seem to be posting links but I can't view them!

The link appears as a blank square with an icon in the top left corner.

I have just noticed youtube now requires to be linked to a google account. I've set this up hoping that it would fix it but no change.

Any help Ta?

They're all working fine for me so I think it must be at your end ??? can you view video's in youtube ok?

Yes can view youtube OK if i go directly to the site.

I have been ditching some temp internet files recently. Have I deleted something i shouldn't have?

still scratching my head over this.

If I run this web site from my PC as an administrator I can view the video link perfectly.

If I run this site on my PC logged on as me (there are 2 users) I can't view the video link at all.

I've tried managing my add-ons and changing some settings, including display settings, but still no luck!

Any ideas?

What browser?

What OS?

Hmm... Is IE9 a recent install/update?

You mention it works as Administrator... I'm guessing but perhaps IE9 has additional security features tied in with Vista "unstableness". There are some articles on this starting here.

You could also try downloading Chrome or Firefox and see if the problem persists... if you want to stick with IE then there will be aq guide on how to unistall IE9 and revert to IE8, Google is your friend here :-)