3 Sisters

carbonizer

Thinking of coming up with the family, is there seating, burgers etc? Kids are 2 and 8 is it a family friendly event?

Dave

Now the bacon roll sounds oh so inviting, I'll be there for a cholesterol injection.

Bob. :p

good cafe with seating but standing/or sit on banking to watch

Right off in the next half hour, lovely sunny day, bit frosty though :o so some nice cold air "supercharging" to be taken advantage of ;)

Good to meet you guys in the paddock

And you Terry, best of luck sorting the shifter out. Mind you, seemed to be doing pretty well without!

Yep well done Terry, those machines are certainly a little different to the road cars.

Good day out, good to meet everyone and and not bad bacon/sausage barms to boot.

Now then seeing as i was the only one there with a spare wheel, might go and take it off. :)

Sorry I didnt make it, was out at 8 back for 10 (fantastic blat!) then took the kids for a picnic n pub t....

Dave